Thread: Oxygen saturation

Oxygen saturation

Okay I'm 280lbs and suffer severe anxiety and i been using my phone app oxygen reader and the last 2 days it ranges from 95-96 this is not right it's too

Just been doing brisk walking and it went to 94!!!low isn't it!!

Re: Oxygen saturation

It's a phone app, not a scientific device used in medical facilities. That being said, you're still within normal ranges.

Delete the app. It's not helping your anxiety to self monitor.

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

I do monitor mine... I have the device I put on the finger.. I live at high altitude so anything above 90 is good... When I say I monitor mine.. its not a daily thing... anyway... you are in the 90's so that is good! You are not in need of an oxygen mask..... You might try long deep breathing exercises... like in meditation... or diaphragm breathing.. Best to you!

I agree.. I've tested the Samsung health app extensively the only thing it's sort of accurate with 2/10 of the time is heart rate.. pretty useless..

If you were having oxygen blood issues.. you'd be feeling it. You'd be passing out and having a bad day.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I was concerned because I've been having air hunger (feeling like I can't take a deep breath) so I'd been using one of those phone apps. It kept saying my respiration rate was 24-30. While standing...I'm freaking out. Anything over 25 is suppose to be abnormal. So I done my own little test on it. I held my breath while testing...guess what? It still showed 23+when standing. And just now 24 while sitting. So my conclusion is that that app cannot accurately measure how many breaths you take. I should of had 0 or and error or at the very most lest than 10. Just in case I took a little breath. So don't panic using those stupid apps like I did.

Thread Information