Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Never asked before,could really do with some words and hugs.

Re: Never asked before,could really do with some words and hugs.

Quote Originally Posted by BikerMatt View Post
    I think you're NHS but have a consultation at the private hospital? If yes then PALS can help. If you're paying private then PALS can't help.
    Iam yes, that's good news then this has been going on since March of this year, not as long as you by any means it just causes extra unwanted stress Matt. ATB

Sh*t Matt you couldn't make it up , do you by any chance have tattoo on your forehead saying " please pi*s me about I lurve it "
    Those were pretty choice words you used there did Magic teach you them ? I'm told she can swear in fifteen different languages including sign
    The other side of the NHS coin is this and it may give you a glimmer of hope , my cousin has gone from depression to starvation to organ failure and they saved him like they did my daughter and partner , Sunday he had a liver transplant which went so well he's going home today , they like you up and out as soon as possible these days , I guess the NHS just try to do their best with not enough money or staff , if the greedy pigs at the top stopped soaking up the money for them selves it would be a better system, viva la revolution.

Could they be any more stupid! Dumb as eff.

If there were an operation then despite the annoyance you could appreciate electives getting cancelled for emergencies but not for something like this!!!

It just sounds like really poor management to me. When I've seen stuff like this go on in my industries it's always a lack of updating comments/flags to stop actions, people not reading comments enough, poor management decisions to shunt everyone regardless of history, etc. It was always frustrating dealing with stuff like that when I worked in complaints teams and later management roles but I tended to just be honest about and tell the customer is was a sod up. Not all bosses approve of that, and the NHS are very arse cover-y until you threaten legal action then they throw the bunches of flowers at you, but I found customers would agree and see you as the poor sod trying to help frustrated in working in a crap company.

I think one of my favourites was the idiot who sent out an engineer with a warrant to cut off a supply for a child on permanent breathing apparatus. The engineer was none too impressed. God knows how that didn't make it into the media, plenty did...there were many such cobble ups due to poor checking before authorising work. Luckily engineers tend to take the view they will walk away if they don't think the job is right.
    Last edited by MyNameIsTerry; 26-05-18 at 03:02.

Unbelievable.....as Victor Meldrew would say..

Honestly, are they taking the piss? How on earth can they give an appointment one day and cancel it by phone that same day. Farcical. I'm so sorry, Matt. Do you actually feel you need to see a neurologist now? Forgive me if my comment is out of line-I just wondered whether your digestive issues were more concerning for you at the moment?

Quote Originally Posted by Buster70 View Post
    Sh*t Matt you couldn't make it up , do you by any chance have tattoo on your forehead saying " please pi*s me about I lurve it "
    Those were pretty choice words you used there did Magic teach you them ? I'm told she can swear in fifteen different languages including sign
    The other side of the NHS coin is this and it may give you a glimmer of hope , my cousin has gone from depression to starvation to organ failure and they saved him like they did my daughter and partner , Sunday he had a liver transplant which went so well he's going home today , they like you up and out as soon as possible these days , I guess the NHS just try to do their best with not enough money or staff , if the greedy pigs at the top stopped soaking up the money for them selves it would be a better system, viva la revolution.
    I do swear a lot. Every curse under the sun except one word I do not like.
    It helps me with stress, and I feel satisfied about it. I do a bit of sign language too

Quote Originally Posted by Magic View Post
    I do swear a lot. Every curse under the sun except one word I do not like.
    It helps me with stress, and I feel satisfied about it. I do a bit of sign language too
    Magic I made an agreement with my granddaughter years ago if I swear she can slap me , now she's seven it's starting to hurt and driving her to school I get slapped a lot , plus there's the double slap " shit " slap F@"k that hurt , slap
    Life makes us swear it's our safety valve

Yeah, I can't say Jeremy Hunt either, it's just too foul for even me!!!

(damn it!)

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    Yeah, I can't say Jeremy Hunt either, it's just too foul for even me!!!

(damn it!)
    Ha ha you just did perhaps it's misspelt

Quote Originally Posted by Buster70 View Post
    Magic I made an agreement with my granddaughter years ago if I swear she can slap me , now she's seven it's starting to hurt and driving her to school I get slapped a lot , plus there's the double slap " shit " slap F@"k that hurt , slap
    Life makes us swear it's our safety valve
    Made me smile. I am so ashamed sometimes, I did explain to my g/daughter about the word bloody, because it is a phrase for a bloody nose etc... as for the other swear words, she just says "Oh Granny" and gives me a dig. I have never heard her swear, so it's not rubbing off.
    Oh! I don't do the Jeremy thingy.It's The F word and the Big B word. And I look so Innocent

Magic my daughters and granddaughter dont swear in front of me either I guess it's a respect thang loving the WTF emoji, I get a mental picture of people on here I guess we all do , my picture of you is all sweet and inocent wearing a hand knitted cardigan, then when everyone's gone out you put on a Motörhead T shirt , play ace of spades and pull out a shoe box from under the bed which contains a gun , pointing it at the mirror and tilting your head to one side you say " you talking ta me ? well I don't see anyone else so you must be talkin ta me " gun goes back in the box next to the hand grenade and the cardy goes back on , am I right ?

Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread Information