Page 15 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Never asked before,could really do with some words and hugs.

Re: Never asked before,could really do with some words and hugs.

Quote Originally Posted by MRS STRESS ED View Post
    hi Matt so they've not really told you much then by the sounds of that my god you've been messed about,

l totally agree people who don't turn up should be definitely bottom of the list just not fair to people who are in real need,

Anyway how are you Matt hope you're ok and well
    My anxiety is raging because of all this. I've been dizzy and off balance 24/7 unrelenting for a year and three weeks this Friday. By the time i see the gastro consultant in November it will be a year since he referred me for gallbladder surgery and 7 months since the surgeon said no and re-referred me back to the gastro. I've got all the classic gallbladder symptoms and i'm 99.9999999% certain i have a poorly gallbladder.

My appt was a waste of time. If they had any sort of sense, they could have just phoned and told me i will be getting referred to the neuroscience place i'm going to for further tests which i think was an eeg and evoked potential test. That in itself is a pain as it's an hr from home.

Sorry for the rant.

How are you?

I can't complain compared to you Matt, l cant believe how they're treating you its a joke and don't apologise please you need to let off steam, hopefully the next appointment might get you a step nearer to knowing wishing you well Matt and your family xx

I can't complain compared to you Matt, l cant believe how they're treating you its a joke and don't apologise please you need to let off steam, hopefully the next appointment might get you a step nearer to knowing wishing you well Matt and your family xx

I know you've not had a great year yourself so bless you and thanks for the support xx

I will wait for the letter from the consultant with my referral details then i'm going to phone everyday and hassle them.

Give Alfie and Elvis a cuddle from me!!

Quote Originally Posted by BikerMatt View Post
    I know you've not had a great year yourself so bless you and thanks for the support xx

I will wait for the letter from the consultant with my referral details then i'm going to phone everyday and hassle them.

Give Alfie and Elvis a cuddle from me!!
    Bless you Matt
    l truly wish you the best outcome Alfie and Elvis said thanks take care mate xx

Hi Matt just checking in see how you're doing hopefully your feeling abit better,

Best wishes xx

Hi Matt just checking in see how you're doing hopefully your feeling abit better,

Best wishes xx
    Thanks so much for asking.

Still no letter from consultant which i really, really need to start to hassle the hospital i'm being referred too.

Anxiety is full on.

How's you?
    x

Quote Originally Posted by BikerMatt View Post
    Thanks so much for asking.

Still no letter from consultant which i really, really need to start to hassle the hospital i'm being referred too.

Anxiety is full on.

How's you?
    x
    oh bless you Matt not supprising really, hopefully you will hear soon and get sorted, l always think as bad as it is knowing what we have got we are better equipped to deal with it,

l am not to bad can't complain just plodding on as we do Matt xx
    take care xx

oh bless you Matt not supprising really, hopefully you will hear soon and get sorted, l always think as bad as it is knowing what we have got we are better equipped to deal with it,

l am not to bad can't complain just plodding on as we do Matt xx
    take care xx
    I felt this all coming at the start of 2016. I kept saying to my Partner about feeling odd and everything has just kept going downhill.

I don't like posting about it on here as it's an anxiety forum but it's good to vent.

I've not been working so we're skint and i've had to turn down 3 jobs in the last 6 months. I've gone on ESA now which is peanuts as my Partner still works a few hrs a week. This will mean i will have to endure the ESA health assessment thingy rrrr.

Take care x

Any news re your neuro tests, Matt?

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    Any news re your neuro tests, Matt?
    Yes got my letter from the consultant last Tuesday. I've been referred for an NCS and EEG.

I'm going to start chasing it tomorrow and this week as my little one goes back to school tomorrow.

Thanks for asking Pulisa.
    Last edited by BikerMatt; 04-09-18 at 21:31.

Page 15 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread Information