Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 LastLast

Thread: Never asked before,could really do with some words and hugs.

Re: Never asked before,could really do with some words and hugs.

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    It's very hard living with long term chronic physical pain alongside the mental health issues. I'm not surprised Matt was so angry at his lack of help from the professionals. I hope he is able to come back on here soon.
    Yes, it must be as demoralising as a daily onslaught of non stop anxiety symptoms that you can't see a hope of escaping when it's really ay a bad stage.

Even all the pain aside, anyone would be rightly annoyed at their incompetence.

Hi Everyone, Thanks for the posts here and the PM's i've had. I will reply to the PM''s later and post an update.

Hey Matt, firstly condolences for the loss of your friend, especially in such tragic circumstances, please don't beat yourself up, as another member said, we can be very deceptive as humans. I hope you are doing okay right now, (as that is all that really matters). As others have posted, your weight loss could be attributed to many things for example thyroidal issues, I have seen this lead to rapid weight gain/loss. I hope you get to grips with what is going on soon and find a way of improving your condition. All the best for now mate, take care.

Very happy to hear from you Matt

Quote Originally Posted by Carnation View Post
    Very happy to hear from you Matt
    Seconded. Take it easy mate. No rush on anything.

Glad you checked in Matt

KK77 is offline NMP Complaints Mismanagement Controller

Quote Originally Posted by BikerMatt View Post
    Hi Everyone, Thanks for the posts here and the PM's i've had. I will reply to the PM''s later and post an update.
    Where have you been, old boy? Hope you've been keeping well? Post an update soon

Never Surrender, Comrade

G’day Matt
    You riding your bike yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Lola-Lee View Post
    G’day Matt
    You riding your bike yet?
    Soon be the weather for a whip around the countryside

Hi Everyone,
    Sorry i've not been around since February but i've not felt like it to be honest and i've had alot going on.
    My little boy of 6 started to look pale, started being sick and became constipated.
    A few days later he started vomiting blood which was very, very scary which obviously involved hospital treatment and he's been on movicol and picosulphate since and we've been told he will probably be for upto 18 months.
    My partner lost her Mum in 2015 and some money was left and in April her Brother in Law did/tried to steel it and he'd also been taking money from her Dad. He had bought a nearly new car with the money he had taken from her Dad, so i had to sort that but he tried every trick in the book until the very end not to hand the money over. I had to be diplomatic when all i wanted to do was kick his head in and he's still driving around in the car and the only way the money for the car to get sorted will take years to get straight.
    How can you do that to anybody? Let alone your family!

As for my gastro, vestibular and MH team saga i will update later. NOT THAT MUCH HAS HAPPENED to be honest though.

Hope you're all doing ok!

Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 LastLast

Thread Information