Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1624252627 LastLast

Thread: Never asked before,could really do with some words and hugs.

Re: Never asked before,could really do with some words and hugs.

Hi Matt x We never talked much but I read this thread/saw you on alot when I first joined! I can relate to you alot about the whole family and money thing as I've been dealing with something like that myself! So good to see you post x hope you're doing okay

Hi Matt,

We wondered what happened to you. You were missed on here mate.

How is your son doing now? That can't be pleasant for the little lad. Kids are tough though so hopefully he gets his mind taken off things when he's playing wiht his friends and in school. Seeing a little kid vomitting blood would be a scary thing for any of us as it's sop unexpected in someone so young.

Family deaths can make you see some family members in a very different light as the money grabbing starts. It just astounds me really, it would be so far down my list of things to think about at that time. Some people are like vultures. You can at least understand someone desperate for money to pay to keep the room over their heads but there is something especially callous about those that do it for a vanity purchase like a new car! Financial coercion of the vulnerable is a crime.

I can't believe the doctors haven't got to the bottom of your health issues after all this time. It's crazy.

Take care mate.

Nice to hear from you Matt.
    Sorry to hear about your boy and hope he is much improved now.
    As for the family matter, a far too common occurrence. Shouldn't be, but unfortunately it is. :(
    Hope you are doing better than the last time you were on here.

Hi Louise, Terry, Lola, Carnation and Everyone,

Wow what a year��

My lad is doing much better but will be on the meds for quit a while. To see a child of 6 vomiting blood was panic stations.

As for my Partners ****** of a Brother in Law it turns out he had taken in the region of £60000 of her Dad. I knew he had been upto something but not to the extent he had. what is really sick about this is it was mainly money from insurance payouts from when my Partners Mum passed away in 2015 that my Partner knew was partly her's and the other siblings.

When her Auntie got I'll in the Spring and as her Dad is 84 and gets very confused, Ok knew he would look for someone in the family to take care of her affairs, I jumped in as I didn't want the ****** anywhere near it. Well she passed away mid August and as I had to sort everything out and as my Partners Dad is executor I noticed how much money had been taken from him!!

To make matters even worse the ****** even tried to blame me and my Partner for the missing money, but I made sure that I gathered all the paperwork evidence, but the lies and contradictions even with all this have been astonishing when we've never taken a penny, ever for anything from my Partners Dad.

We can't tell my Partners Dad anything about any of what he's had done to him as it will more than likely finish him off, but all I want to do is kick the fat ******s head in as what he has done has taken a large amount of money that was rightfully my Partners and would have made our lives so much easier.

Everything is pretty much sorted after the passing of her Auntie but there has been so much to do, I'm just so glad not to have let the fat ****** anywhere near anything and get everything done without the need for my Partners Dad to do anything other than sign things as he's the executor.

I will pop back later to update more as my lad wants the pad but going nowhere fast with the NHS.

Hope everyone is doing ok!!!
    Last edited by BikerMatt; 10-10-19 at 18:33.

Nice to hear from you Matt. Sounds like you’ve had loads going on. Hope your little boy is getting better.

Matt! I've been wondering how you were and after reading your post I can see how difficult life has been for you.
    Pleased to hear your little boy is on the mend.

Quote Originally Posted by BikerMatt View Post
    Hi Louise, Terry, Lola, Carnation and Everyone,

Wow what a year��

My lad is doing much better but will be on the meds for quit a while. To see a child of 6 vomiting blood was panic stations.

As for my Partners ****** of a Brother in Law it turns out he had taken in the region of £60000 of her Dad. I knew he had been upto something but not to the extent he had. what is really sick about this is it was mainly money from insurance payouts from when my Partners Mum passed away in 2015 that my Partner knew was partly her's and the other siblings.

When her Auntie got I'll in the Spring and as her Dad is 84 and gets very confused, Ok knew he would look for someone in the family to take care of her affairs, I jumped in as I didn't want the ****** anywhere near it. Well she passed away mid August and as I had to sort everything out and as my Partners Dad is executor I noticed how much money had been taken from him!!

To make matters even worse the ****** even tried to blame me and my Partner for the missing money, but I made sure that I gathered all the paperwork evidence, but the lies and contradictions even with all this have been astonishing when we've never taken a penny, ever for anything from my Partners Dad.

We can't tell my Partners Dad anything about any of what he's had done to him as it will more than likely finish him off, but all I want to do is kick the fat ******s head in as what he has done has taken a large amount of money that was rightfully my Partners and would have made our lives so much easier.

Everything is pretty much sorted after the passing of her Auntie but there has been so much to do, I'm just so glad not to have let the fat ****** anywhere near anything and get everything done without the need for my Partners Dad to do anything other than sign things as he's the executor.

I will pop back later to update more as my lad wants the pad but going nowhere fast with the NHS.

Hope everyone is doing ok!!!
    NHS saga:

As for my right sided/rib pain after eating, I was last seen by the gastro dept in December, told I would seen again within three months verbally, by letter and I've heard NOTHING since! Nearly 2 years now that I was told it was my gallbladder and referred for surgery. They don't seem to care that I'm living in pain!

I was also referred to UCLH London in December to see a Neuro-Otologist about my 24/7 dizziness since July 2017. I've been phoning and emailing all year and finally got my appt ............ Drum roll................... January!!!! That's a 13 month wait!!!!!

The last time I was the MH team was 2015 (or 16) and they based my whole report on the fact that I was smartly dressed, clean, made good eye contact, spoke well and that was it!!! WTF

Last year my GP referred me again and they wrote to me, delivered Venlaxafine and Propranolol through my door, all in the space of 2 weeks and based 90% of their report on everything from 2015. They didn't even see me and they would know I'm not taking Venlaxafine as I tried it after my 2015 visit and the side effects were horrendous so I stopped. Tw*ts!

At the start August I wen't to my GP with my Partner and said I won't to be referred urgently to the MH team, see a certain psychiatrist that had been spoken to and agreed to see me as I feel like jumping off a cliff. My GP did an urgent referral and it took five weeks for any contact to be made by the MH team! Yep five weeks! They said they would get an appt and call next day latest!!! 13 days later I got a call!!! Yep 13 days!!! So now nearly seven weeks since my urgent referral!!!!!!! I now have an appt for ............ Mid December being told that is even on an urgent!!! That's a wait and saga of 4 1/2 months!!!!

The NHS is gold std my ar*e it's ranked tenth in Europe!!!!

I met a MH councillor through my Mums church in 2013 who had been helping me and become a close friend but he died at the start of the Summer and my mate died in Aug!

My Dad had a stroke it was fairly mild but he's 80 so it's a worry and he found out his AAA he had repaired is leaking so he is seeing the Vascular surgeon next week.

My cat has been in and out of the vets all year.I

That's why I've not been around and sorry to harp on, but it's nice to get it of my chest. It really has been one hell of a year and trying to hold it together as I have a little one has been tough.
    Last edited by BikerMatt; 10-10-19 at 21:23.

Thanks Scass yes he's doing better thank goodness.

Thanks Carnation

It really has been a tough year.

Glad lot's of you are still here and hope you're ok?!

Oh wow, Matt! That's been alot of non-stop events! I'm glad that felt type of weight had been lifted after getting it all out! I hope you have some good news soon! xx

Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1624252627 LastLast

Thread Information