I started having neuropathy problems 2 months after i was diagnose having diabetes, now my sugar levels have never been bad so when my a1c hit 7 around christmas my dr decided to put me on meds. I mentioned my feet that i had big toes that were numb, she sent me to a neurologist, he did emg/ncv and came up with poly neuropathy due to diabetes and toxicity of b6 (now I don't take supplements), i started twitching all over my legs of course i used dr google and what comes up with als now I'm down the rabbit hole, i showed up at my neurologist office to have another emg on the left side emg showed all zero once again and ncv was showing neuropathy . Still going through the web combing every story about als and my legs twisting and losing weight because i have lost my appetitive. As I'm writing this my calves are twitching. In two weeks i am going to a a specialized clinic where the dr specializes in als and perpheral neuropathy, because my neuropathy doesn't make sense. I also just started having pallesthesia, which i just found out that name but anytime i am in the shower washing my thighs and putting underwear on or pants the bottom of my feet vibrate. I stay petrified all the time.