Hello Forum,

My Name is Kyle, I am 22 Years old.

First of all, let me give you some background information that will help you to understand why I am having such difficulty with this.

I am a very anxious person sometimes, the fidgety type, ex-smoker of 7 Years (recently quit!)

at the beginning of the year, I was struggling with what I assume was an Internal Hemmaroiod which was making my health anxiety go wild. my Girlfriend Also 22 was diagnosed with Cancer and she is Currently undergoing treatment. Now I have a real issue with this after family members passing a way. It makes me lose my mind in worry.

Straight after finding out this horrible news, I started to get this really awful throat thingy (March), Now I have done my research. and I have read basically every post regarding Globus, LPR, GERD and all the rest of it.

I went to the doctors they tested me for gastritis and few other general checks. and I was informed it was all negative and I was fine. my Nurse also found out about the situation with my Girlfriend and then I was asked 'Am I sad etc'. This immediately rang alarm bells in my head because I know that some practices have a hobbit of throwing Citalopram/fluoxetine at any and all problems. (No Thanks)

Eventually, I give up. I find myself burping a lot, but it's not exactly burping, it's more like an inward burp? (imagine a plunger and the effect a plunger has, that is how it feels)

So I start to take Gaviscon, Ranitidine (Zantac) to see if that helps. This does nothing.

So I change practices and get a second opinion in June, I tell my doctor everything, he says it sounds like LPR. Which I am okay with if thats what it is. so how do I fix it?

I have Tried Diet changes, I drink less beer. I am currently on 20mg Omeprazole Daily.

I can live with the burping and all the rest of it. but this tight throat thing is awful. really really awful.

In the Morning when I wake up I don't notice it. It gets progressively worse throughout the day, and then in the evening, it starts to settle down a bit. I can eat okay and sometimes when I eat my Lunch the feeling goes away! but it usually comes back around 45 minutes after food.

Thoughts?