hi i contacted pip a while ago concerning that condition has got worse as suffer from osteo'arthritis in both hips and spine ,and Bronchiectasis , virtego, ibs, white coat syndrome , stress and anxiety depression , patella ' tendonitis , i have been given a wheel chair to use on long disatnce but to me 100 feet or less is a long journey to me , i wake up in pain and have pain through the day and night all though i am on pain killers like tramadol they dont help the pain i have had morphine as well no help with the pain , i am being sent to pain management solutions for several appointments , all though pip have all the medical evidence they still want me to go for another assessment after talking to the assessment people today they said if my condition is getting worse then i will have to have more assessments why , if they have all the evidence i also explained that i cannot get on with professionals due to past experiences , i am also a carer to my wife who has mental health issues and we dont get any support from several services so it is all down to me to support my wife with all my pain and depression at the moment i am very stressed over the situation as if i am not accepted again by pip then i will have no money coming in to pay for the bills etc as i cannot work i have not worked since 1996 when i was put onto dla now only getting the standard rate of pip . i asked the advisor today what would happen if i cannot get pip they just said to talk to benefits and pensions