Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I dont get cymbalta ??????????

Re: I dont get cymbalta ??????????

the 60mg Cymbalta i was started on , so it sept ok to me, i decided to try 90mg and i am paying for it now ,i quickly dropped back to 60mg but the 90mg side effects are still dogging me.

It's a short half life drug so it will adjust quickly. Don't be surprised if it lingers though because these experiences can be like a shock and we end up having to get ourselves back to where we were before.

I hope it eases up soon for you.

I had a bad night last night no sleep, i just sat up in bed there was nothing else i could do. i am tolerance to 6mg of lorazepam but i can still raise it in an emergency, for a few days i have spare boxes . I also have boxes of olanzapine they are the daddy of anxiety symptoms, but i dont like to use them unless forced or overwhelmed with crippling anxiety , its a med you have to sign for before they script it. that means its not organ friendly I am visited by my shrink nurse on Tuesday maybe she will have a plan, has i said i have been in depression this time for 1 year and trailed meds , cit, sert,mirt,olanzapine,pregabalin, Cymbalta

TERRY your doc has you on 60mg and your not happy why not 40mg there is a 20mg tab ????????????????????? does anyone do well on 40 mg Cymbalta

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information