Thread: I wonder if I will ever find love!

I wonder if I will ever find love!

Hello everyone. This is my first post on this forum.

My first language isn't English. So please don't expect me to speak perfect English.

I just want somebody to tell me that I will find my love, one day TT Honestly I can't imagine myself with a man.

I am already 28 and I've never been in a relationship. I live in a place where 99% of marriages are arranged/forced. I think I've got more than 10 suitors till now but I can't marry any of them (It's a bit complicated TT)

I am planning to move to another country because I don't feel like I belong where I am right now. That's why I don't want to marry anyone from my hometown. For a long time I thought when I move out of the country I should start dating and looking for my true love, but I'm already 28 and I don't think I am going to settle in another country very soon. I'm going to spend 2018 in the UK but I don't think I have the courage to rebel against my family's tradition in one year lol.

I am facing some form of persecution where I live, which is why I have to leave my family one day. But I am afraid that when that day comes I will be too old to get loved by somebody T-T

Average looking, anxious, and even have scoliosis. I think I'm a very nice person, but I really wonder if there is someone out there waiting for me T-T

I think I really deserve a nice person to stay by my side. My family hurt me so much... I think I deserve much better than what they did to me.
    Last edited by Ryuko; 24-07-17 at 20:03.

Thread Information