Thread: here's an update on my anxiety and lymph node obsession

here's an update on my anxiety and lymph node obsession

So for months I plagued this site with my fears and I am sure I annoyed a few of you in the process.

I still suffer quite a bit from anxiety, but I have moved on to new fears naturally, I guess that's just how us hypochondriacs work.

I rarely ever touch my lymph nodes any more, I did just now take a quick feel just to update you, they are still there haven't changed, it's been almost 11 months now and the anxiety has slowly faded, but like i said new worries appear, now ive been obssesing over a bump under my tongue go figure.

Not only that, ive been examining alot such as my stool, urine, nails, skin etc.

Ive been trying to see a therapist, they promised me an appointment but have yet to do so, i have my 2nd child on the way, yay!! But it is a bad time and it was accidental but im still happy maybe ill get a little girl this time around.

I go to the doctors on tuesday to get my liver enzymes checked again after avoiding tylenol for a month, it should turn out good i have no reason to have liver issues, never been a drinker, not overweight, no diabetes, no hep, do I have believe it'll be fine.

I know a lot of people never return to update people on their situation and that can be frightening for someone who is in a similar situation that reads their posts because they assume they received bad news, so I like to keep you guys in the loop.

Aside from the anxiety everything's fine, nothing physically has changed, if you read my threads and are in anyway like me I can assure you it gets easier in time, you just have to prevent yourself from developing a new worry, I failed to do this, but had I not started worrying about something else I'd be feeling great right now because I rarely pay my nodes any mind.

Well guys that all for now, take care.

Re: here's an update on my anxiety and lymph node obsession

Good to hear from you. I'm glad you are getting somewhere. I am still moving from one thing to another, although I am convinced each disease I have is under the banner of one individual illness. Again I'm piecing things to fit a bigger picture of dread. It's good to hear updates as some people just drop off the radar after a post and I wonder if they're dead from their supposed illness. But they probably just got an all clear and went back to lurking as we tend to do.

Hi It is so nice that you have updated us. I know I have wanted to know what has happened to people and when they disappear you automatically assume the worse when in reality they are over the particular HA. It is totally understandable - and I am guilty of it myself - but I try really hard now to update like you. Thanks again

Yeah u believe alot of people get the all clear and move on with their lives, I mean if they received bad news I assume they would light the forum up like a Christmas tree because they would be in complete panic mode. It's always a good idea to post updates, because when you post regularly you build a sort of relationship with people in your situation and when you suddenly stop posting most people think the worst I know I have a couple of times.

We just need to think more rationally, and stop jumping the gun whenever we get minor symptoms, because most of the time those symptoms will come to pass.

I'm glad to read some feedback from you guys it always brightens my day to see support from people who can relate to my struggle.

I love this forum and I love all you guys and I want you to know that things will get better in time as it has with me we just have to stop developing new worries to replace the old ones once we accomplish that the happier we will be.

Thread Information