Thread: Left side stomach pain

Left side stomach pain

I started to get pain in my left side a week ago, I had 2/3 days of the runs then this pain ever since, I am quite windy but going everyday to the toilet. The pain is top to bottom left side but seems to sit in the lower part and ache!! I am petrified it's a tumour or cancer. I had a colonoscopy in 2011 and was told I have ibs. But would a flare last a week and why is the pain still there if I'm not constipated etc 😩

Re: Left side stomach pain

Could be you are still constipated. Just because you've had running stools doesn't mean you should be "clean".

You could of sprain something when pushing. It's happened to me :(

Just feels like everything I eat is irritating me and my bowel is aching constantly

A few years ago I had left sided pain (mostly under the ribs but radiating down to groin) that went on for months. I was given different medication and they even did an ECG and abdominal scan, which were both normal. My doctor then gave me kolanticon gel and it really helped in the end it was just IBS and digestive irritation. At the time it didn't feel like 'just IBS'! It was one of the worst HA bouts in my life.

Yeah I've never had a flare up like this before, keep getting a sharp pain in the lower left side and the what feels like a baby moving about!

---------- Post added at 20:25 ---------- Previous post was at 19:25 ----------

Yeah I've never had a flare up like this before, keep getting a sharp pain in the lower left side and the what feels like a baby moving about!

Thread Information