Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Admin needed...

Admin needed...

Health anxiety forum has been taken over by spam.

Re: Admin needed...

Reported it via the other facility too.

KK77 is offline NMP Complaints Mismanagement Controller

I've complained but don't understand Korean, Hogs

Never Surrender, Comrade

I'm thinking he's got the wrong board, compulsive thread posting fits more on the OCD board for me

Just had an epiphany, it could be a cure for HA reassurance seeking if the board gets so hard to use and everyone is forced to give up

---------- Post added at 12:26 ---------- Previous post was at 12:16 ----------

Bloody Russian hackers. Not sure what NMP has done to wind Putin up though.

I've Pm'd both Nic and Emmz on FB but they are probably at work so no idea when they will get it.

Wish we had a translator.

I've let Elen know too.

It's a gaming site. He's hammering Facebook, Twitter and other forums.

It's got a progressive jackpot. Now I can't be sure but I could have swore I spotted "three badly made wigs wins xxx"

The crafty swine. It beggars belief why they pick on forums like this.

Seems weird it's only affecting the HA forum, but no idea how spammers work or think.

Probably because it's by far the busiest board? Don't give him ideas though!

He's certainly hitting multiple countries on Facebook if you Google his Web address with the spaces between.

I bet it's a big table of very important people.. who've paid a 10 year old to spam the planet for them. Daniel Craig is already Tweeting about not appearing in the next Bond film about it...on his current rates

Let's hope the NHS have turned their firewall on

They could at least have done it in our own language so we could read it.

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Thread Information