Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Admin needed...

Re: Admin needed...

It's a bit worrying a large forum about mental health issues can be unmoderated for this long - nearly two and and a half hours of posts from spammers, totalling 32 pages and counting, and not an admin in sight.

Heard back from Emmz, she is in the middle of nowhere and can't get on. It will be sorted eventually. These things happen.

I am on the case - thanks all

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Hah! The guy has just signed up with an account called batsignal and up pops Nic like batwoman!!!

so far I've won 3 industrial sized bags of rice, 2 lap dances (didn't say whether male or female though ) and a ticket for a tour to see the SK-NK military border with "fireworks" expected.

---------- Post added at 14:09 ---------- Previous post was at 13:33 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by axolotl View Post
    Seems weird it's only affecting the HA forum, but no idea how spammers work or think.
    Now you've done it!

Thanks Nicola, Terry you really made me giggle, thanks for your humour

Nic, looks like you're being bombarded. Let me know if you want me to jump on and help out. Bloody idiots.

Is it just me or does anyone else have a strange urge to go out and vote for something?

---------- Post added at 14:12 ---------- Previous post was at 14:11 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by If View Post
    Thanks Nicola, Terry you really made me giggle, thanks for your humour
    Sometimes it's the best med there is!

---------- Post added at 14:14 ---------- Previous post was at 14:12 ----------

Venus keeps welcoming them to NMP. The spammer must have got lonely and worked out about the auto reply on there for the newbies.

KK77 is offline NMP Complaints Mismanagement Controller

Quote Originally Posted by axolotl View Post
    It's a bit worrying a large forum about mental health issues can be unmoderated for this long - nearly two and and a half hours of posts from spammers, totalling 32 pages and counting, and not an admin in sight.
    Complaint Status: Gilled off

Never Surrender, Comrade

Hotkisso must be the one giving me my lap dance?

Only just seen this as my email provider has gone down! It's truly terrible but this idiot thinks we will fall for this speel not bloody likely Thanks to Nic and the team it will taken be care of, thanks to all at NMP Yay 42 posts now Cheers

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread Information