Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Admin needed...

Re: Admin needed...

Oh,not again! Grrrr.

Thought Spammers got banned so they couldn't post again? Poor Elen stuck in a field mind you that in it's self can be a challenge wading through all the Cow poo Hope this spammer is now gone Cheers

nope my turn now.....

nolite te basstardes carborundorum

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    Put him over your knee, he will like that

The funny thing is, it really has stopped the posting! It's a new cure for reassurance seeking

---------- Post added at 07:27 ---------- Previous post was at 07:07 ----------

You looked like someone bailing out a sinking boat with a teacup for a while!

Thanks.

I hope you didn't frighten the sheep with all the swearing
    You always lower the tone on here Terry LOL, but it's all clean fun, How do you know they were sheep in the field and if they were, was wellington boots used?

And if people could refrain from being nasty to other posters while we deal with this it would be a huge help

I am guessing a lot of them are robots so they wouldn't actually get your reply anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Elen View Post
    And if people could refrain from being nasty to other posters while we deal with this it would be a huge help
    I think that's very true what ever situation the forum is in Cheers

---------- Post added at 11:38 ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by venusbluejeans View Post
    I am guessing a lot of them are robots so they wouldn't actually get your reply anyway
    Could be Is there no way of catching Spammers before they actually post on the forum. EG: During registraition or can robots also register? Actually I have seen this very same web site Vc 888 .com post on other sites too. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Elen View Post
    or at all........ ever

Quote Originally Posted by Bigboyuk View Post

Could be Is there no way of catching Spammers before they actually post on the forum. EG: During registraition or can robots also register? Actually I have seen this very same web site Vc 888 .com post on other sites too. Cheers
    We are registered with a spam forum "stop forum spam" and anyone who spams is registered on there, we have it so that no one who is registered on the SFS website is unable to join/post on NMP.

Unfortunately if it is the first time that particular IP/Email/username spams then it will not already be registered on the stop spam website until they have spammed us so are able to spam. If that makes any sense at all

We have also banned many more in the last few days who we caught before they were able to spam... by checking thier profile details

Quote Originally Posted by venusbluejeans View Post
    We are registered with a spam forum "stop forum spam" and anyone who spams is registered on there, we have it so that no one who is registered on the SFS website is unable to join/post on NMP.

Unfortunately if it is the first time that particular IP/Email/username spams then it will not already be registered on the stop spam website until they have spammed us so are able to spam. If that makes any sense at all

We have also banned many more in the last few days who we caught before they were able to spam... by checking thier profile details
    Yes I do understand this it's a pity that the SFS site doesn't have a list of new spammers that could be added to SFS as this forum will not be the only one that uses SFS in other words other sites that use SFS (they may be already doing this) actually have new spammers added then in turn even if new spammers try to post on say here they wont get in as they are already on the SFS data base? Does this make sense? Cheers

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread Information