Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Old Friend But Now Wants To Be New Friend

Thanks for all your good advice.

I have thought about it alot and i am not one to hold grudges but i will protect myself.

Shaz has explained it all to me and have trust me have asked many questions that i needed answers to.

Life moves on and i can honestly say how she treated me hurt me and i would never let her do it again but i am prepared to see how this goes.

Maybe we wont get back to how we were but if we do and are both secure in that then i will be happy.

She does keep apologising and i can only hear so much of that but somethings she has said has made me think.

She has bigger regrets than i have and it is up to her to prove it. I did miss her and it did hurt so all i can say now is that the ball is in her court.

We were so close as in cards etc and it was only a few months ago i chucked them along with Grahams suppose felt brave and new start. It is down to her to prove her friendship and when we were close she did it in leaps and bounds.

The cards she sent meant the world to me and had never experienced that so will leave it up to her from now on.

Love Sal xxxxx

Hiya Sal,

I honestly think good friends are so hard to find.

She has admitted she has made a mistake and wants very much to move on from it

I hope things work out well for both of you, what's that saying

'Better to have loved than lost than not loved at all'

obviously mean in a friendship way!!!!!

Hopefully from now on she will not listen to jealous, spiteful people

As Emily said 'to err is human'

best of luck

Love
    Lucky

We have spoken some more and she has been totally honest and open with me. I have told her to stop saying sorry as i have accepted her apology. She really opened up last night and admitted how evil she had been.

I remember when i went of sick, i even told her that she contributed to my illness. After i came back to work she was in the office and she said hi but i blanked her and she said she realised then what a fool she had been and how it hurt her when i blanked her but by then she thought things had gone too far and i would never forgive her and i guess if she had approached me at the time as i was still hurt i would have told her to forget it as it was too soon and still too raw.

So lets see how things go, it is looking okay and life is far too short to hold grudges.

And Vern i know youre my bestest, bestest mate!!!!!

Love Sal xxxxx

Just thought i would update you on this topic.

Everything is going really well with Shaz and me, we went out for a meal last night and had a good chat.

Remembered all the good times we had together and how stupid we have been for missing out on all that has happened in our lifes.

To be perfectly honest now i dont feel like we had those few years when we werent speaking, just feels like a distant memory now.

We were always close as i have told you and that seems to have come back easily.

So pleased we have sorted it all out and managed to get back to how we were.

Lots of Love Sal xxxxx

That's great Sal. It is good that you both managed to sort it out. We need good friends in our lives.

I'm glad you had a good night out yesterday.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

Hi Karen

I have missed Shaz a lot as we were so close. As best friends i found my soul mate and was gutted when she didnt talk and took there side.

But i can forgive and forget and can now only remember the good times we had.

Love her to bits and always knew that when we fell out how much i would miss her.

B4 we fell out she did help me through some of my darkest day although she didnt understand. Shaz has been through it now and i wish i could have helped her as i know how it felt, but hse understands now how i felt.

When we were out last night she said she appreciated what i had been through. Maybe a little too late but now i know if i have a hard time she is here for me. Just wish i could have been there for her.

Lots of Love Sal xxxxx

Hi Karen

Cant sleep again LOL

But my only regret through this is that when i asked Shaz what was the problem she didnt have enough in her to tell me. I guess that will always bug me as been so close to her i did keep askin but she never gave me an honest reply.

That is the only thing that still upsets me as i wish when i asked her she had turned rount and said what she had heard and how she felt, but she denied it, when i knew there was something wrong and however it hurt i needed answers not just to be left hanging on.

Lots of Love Sal xxxxx

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information