Thread: Feeling Awful

Feeling Awful

Hey,

I was feeling alot better today until about 5 o'clock then bang, chest pain, arm pain, legs, stomach, neck all pains.

Feel so silly going on about it in the house, but had to get it out. Does anyone else have the pains so quickly as this or in the same places? I feel like I am about to go mad......I am also cold most of the time, never had so many baths and showers to heat me up.

Fiona
    xxx

Re: Feeling Awful

I can feel fine then get hit like that out of the blue.

Especially chest pains, they really set me off thinking the worst.

Funny enough though, I get hot not cold.

Its still all just anxiety no matter what temperature we are

I also get all the symptoms after eating often, but not sure why that would be.

TC

Jaco

Hello Fiona !
    These are all symptoms of anxiety which many of us experience. Experts tell us calm breathing and relaxation is the key - but here's something that I use that does the trick. This is something you can do right now to stop all those "what if I'm going mad" feelings. Do it now.

Place your hands together (as if praying), bridge your hands so just the finger tips are touching, then gently tap the finger tips together and say to yourself "calm and relaxed, safe and secure". This is quick EFT - for more info see www.emofree.com - it really works - see Phil's post on today's panic forum. Let us know how you get on.
    Be kind to yourself

Hi Fiona,

I could have posted this too hun. I have always been bothered badly with muscle pains. I use one of those heat pads that goes in the microwave which helps alot. But the less I dwell on them the quicker they disappear kinda thing. Your not alone with these aches and pains hun. xxx

Mandy xx

"DILLIGAF"

Quote Originally Posted by neptuno View Post
    Hello Fiona !
    These are all symptoms of anxiety which many of us experience. Experts tell us calm breathing and relaxation is the key - but here's something that I use that does the trick. This is something you can do right now to stop all those "what if I'm going mad" feelings. Do it now.

Place your hands together (as if praying), bridge your hands so just the finger tips are touching, then gently tap the finger tips together and say to yourself "calm and relaxed, safe and secure". This is quick EFT - for more info see www.emofree.com - it really works - see Phil's post on today's panic forum. Let us know how you get on.
    Be kind to yourself
    hi i was just reading yr reply and then went to look for that about what phil on panic forum i went to look on panic /panic attacks and could not find any thing am i lookin in wrong place
    trish

Thread Information