I had something show up on my tooth x Ray which was very circle and white at root of my tooth Ive been having tooth pain that side and them
Teeth but dentist said he doesn't think it would be causing pain but does need to reffer me to oral surgery clinic ... I got upset saying is it cancer they said they don't think so but can't say 100%. I then returned to see my dentist on the Monday (as he was off) he said he saw. The X-ray and thought it was h usual but he doesn't think it's any thing sinister .. he said it Cpuld he causing the pain but he isn't sure he thinks it's possibly tmj ... the pain has been coming and going and I'm on a 6 week refferal (saw dentist last week) and it's so painful the dentist done lots of teeth tests and couldn't find anything wrong with a tooth and I'm really worried and panicking it's something bad and it's painful and I don't know where to turn ... dentist done teeth tests but what else can he do?? I don't know who to talk to about it. I get married in 3 weeks and I'm
So worried it will ruin the day. I also have ear ache started today and I've had ringlet hands and pain in my calf not sure it's linked. Thanks