Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Been a while!

Been a while!

Hi all, I haven't posted very frequently the last few months (life has been all over the place). Just wanted to send an update that I'm pregnant! Holy crap! We had been trying for a little while and I actually got disheartened. I decided to make some life changes including a major job change, etc and of course then it happened! I'm due in March and I feel like utter crap every day, but that's alright. We're very excited! I am also really anxious but I expected that Anyway hope all is well with everybody here!

Re: Been a while!

Hi swgrl, Good News You may feel better in a few weeks All the bestx

nolite te basstardes carborundorum

Thank you Magic and Venus

Congratulations! I am due in January!

The first 12 weeks I felt bloody awful so you have my sympathy
    Most humans are never fully present in the now, because unconsciously they believe that the next moment must be more important than this one. But then you miss your whole life, which is never not now.
    And that's a revelation for some people: to realize that your life is only ever now. -Eckhart Tolle

That's wonderful news!!! Congratulations and take good care of yourself!! Hope the sickness lifts soon but it's actually a very positive sign of strong hormones xx

Thank you both and congratulations to you as well, Katie!

Quote Originally Posted by swgrl09 View Post
    Hi all, I haven't posted very frequently the last few months (life has been all over the place). Just wanted to send an update that I'm pregnant! Holy crap! We had been trying for a little while and I actually got disheartened. I decided to make some life changes including a major job change, etc and of course then it happened! I'm due in March and I feel like utter crap every day, but that's alright. We're very excited! I am also really anxious but I expected that Anyway hope all is well with everybody here!
    Quote Originally Posted by KatiePink View Post
    Congratulations! I am due in January!

The first 12 weeks I felt bloody awful so you have my sympathy
    Aawww that's just adorable XD

Happy for you guys Maybe we'll get to see pictures too when the babies arrive? :3

Stay strong!!

Thanks, HappyBread! Hopefully I will be able to get some pics up next year when he/she is here!

Quote Originally Posted by swgrl09 View Post
    We had been trying for a little while and I actually got disheartened. I decided to make some life changes including a major job change, etc and of course then it happened! I'm due in March
    Crikey, I've heard of contractual benefits like free dental but never a baby thrown in!

Congratulations!!! You will be a great mum, swgrl.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information