Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Can you help!

Talking Can you help!

Dear All

I was wondering if there is anybody that lives near me that would like to meet up I have been living down here for just over 2 years and all I seem to do is work.

I do have friends at work but due to being there manager and also the fact that they are so young I find socializing with them a bit odd (going to clubs drinking flaming shots, eat kebabs and hooking up with very dodgy blokes LOL)

I live in New Milton but work in a place called Tuckton, and would love to have a mate to go have lunch or a coffee once in a while.

I will be going to the meet up in Highcliffe, so be nice to see you all.

If there is any one out the please leave a message or feel free to PM me

Love Sam X

Re: Can you help!

too old to be your friend makes a change from being too young, however hows the anxiety these days. Last time we heard from you, it was bad again and you wanted to know about passionflower!

Joy

OH Joy you are not too old to be my friend, and thanks for remembering me. As for the passionflower I have to say it did not work for me. I have made great steps in over coming my anxiety and fingers crossed it looks like I am winning.

Like I said in my post the only thing missing is a friend I have a very good understanding husband but miss someone to talk to about other things, I still keep in touch with friends from back home but get to see them once in a while due to my work.

Joy I don’t know were you live or even if you are looking for a coffee buddy but if you are interested then please be in touch.

Love Sam x

I am having trouble coming to terms with hitting 40, but please please tell me, am I really too old for Kebabs now? I can't see me eating anything else on the way back from the pub

No Hun not a problem to eat kebabs on the way back from the pub just as long as it is not accompanied by renditions of Abba Dancing queen , being sick in a hanging basket that you thought would be great to swing from, it fell down and now with your head in it say “I am never going to drink again” bring up all that you drank and also the kebab.
    One shoe on the other in your hand skirt that looks (and probably is a boob tube ) up around your waist.

You see that is a night out on the town with my girls from work, I love them dearly and they are such nice people but I have to say the above is not my idea of a night out apart from the kebab as I do like them and judging my jelly belly a bit to much.
    Love Sam X

Jaco have a look at my profile, that picture is of me just back from the pub but what you cant see is the burger and chips that my sister is holding for me in the back ground.

(nice glasses LOL)

ROFL Apart from Abba, sounds like the perfect night

Cheers for the laugh, god knows I need one this morning

Jaco

samjane
    Good job you have got an understanding husband with all this going out etc and not to mention kebab breath!!!

So explain the giant steps?? I do giant steps then fall over!!!

Love Joy

Joy - how old is too old hun and are you gonna try and make the meet up now we've moved it to the 8th???

Love Piglet

knocking on the doors of 60 next year, Fat to old to suffer this nonsense of anxiety , i should know better!!!

Maybe on the 8th but dunno when or how long my son is staying

Love Joy

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information