Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Can you help!

Re: Can you help!

what does he do? I know Henley quite well actually.

I miss Henley it’s such a beautiful place I lived just of the Reading road, we had a stunning house but my mum and dad divorced and we had to sell up then we went to live in a smaller house about a mile away from our old place. All my family are from there my grandfather owned the milk business “Mather’s dairy’s” unfortunately he passed away in January.

As for Napoleon he was an IT manager but has applied for every job going since we have been here it’s such a huge strain on us but we get by JUST. Never mind I keep positive about it like I said there are better things to come.

It’s nice having you to talk to Joy and I am so looking forward to having that coffee. Thanks for listening. How do you know Henley?

Love Sam X

well used to live in Harrow and Henley was a nice place to go to for a day out. Henley is beautiful but I find living round here truly beautiful. Stick with me kid, we've got a boat so play your cards right i'show you the beauty of the river!!Unless of course you get river sick!!!!!How come you came down here anyway? We came cos my hubby retired!

Love Joy

Better life, I only worked 3 miles from my home I could not walk it as I would have to have crossed the motorway so I had to drive and on a good day it would take 30 mins and on a bad day it could take up to an hour , we had very noisy neighbors. The place we lived you would never go out after dark and the house got broken into 3 times so moving seemed the best thing to do lol.

Nap’s lived in Benson that is another lovely place to live but both Henley and Benson was just too expensive to live so we decided to sell up and move.

And no I don’t get river sick but I do get sea sick (don’t think there the same are they)

Love Sam X

i only go out on the river when its flat calm anyway

Interesting name your hubbys got, you should be josephine as your NMP name.

Tuesday i have the dubious delights of helping out at the church OAP lunch club. Thank god it only happens once a month as its totally exhausting. We cook and serve a 3 course lunch for about 45 oldies for £3 perhead.

I have had some awful times there with panic but also some really fun times .

Love joy

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information