Thread: Ectopic Numbers??

Question Ectopic Numbers??

Hi Everyone,

In my quest to understand Ectopics more (seeing as i have now suffered them for two years) I wanted to ask how many Ectopics people are having in a typical day.

I personally have anything upto 100+ a day. Some days are worse than others for example today i can remember about 10 ectopics, i have probably had more but noticed 10 roughly.

So people how many are you having???

Re: Ectopic Numbers??

It's not so much ectopics as palpitations. The ectopics are happening all the time, but I don't always feel them. As my anxiety has improved, I feel them less and less. If I feel my pulse, I know that the ectopics are happening, but don't feel them in my chest unless I get anxious or exercise.

hi

well i have had ectopics for years now and had all the tests they were all ok but still i am very scared of them on a normal day i get between 30..40 that i feel but today i am having them every time i move ect must of had loads stopped counting not today i got up with them and have no idea why i am having so many of them today i have been thinking of just goiing to bed but i am to scared as they seem to be worse when i try sleeping

jodie x

I sometimes get 100s at the moment about 20 a day which is good for me

Getting them or noticing them ?
    I had an ECG on Friday and there were lots and lots, of course I had an absolutely horrible weekend where all I could do was focus on the blighters. Having now started to calm down and because I am busy at work and therfore distracted I only notice them now and again. I am getting about 5 or 6 a minute at a guess. The other issue for me was I had to stop taking my Beta Blocker for 48hrs and I dont know if its physcological or wether I really did feel much much worse without them. Having gone back on the meds and as I say calmed down a bit I feel over the worse.
    Strange I never knew my brain was such a powerful tool, all I have to do is control it now !

I can get about 50 a day sometimes but just now i am only getting them when i am a bit down or when my period is due so i really dont get them a lot anymore as i have got used to ignoring them i used to let them bother me but i thought to myself sod this this is my life and i am not letting this rule me for ever and honestly it works i get the odd now and then which i dont mind as i used to get them every bloody minute of the day xx

Thread Information