Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: hello there

Phil ,

If the swelling in your neck doesn't go down soon and you get a sore throat or you start getting really tired do go and get screened for mono ..
    Meanwhile get yourself on some Vitamin C .

Meg
    www.overcominganxiety.co.uk

You cannot conquer fear until you have learned what it is you're afraid of. The enemy is ignorance. Vivian Vance

i have been getting kind of tired, not sleepy tired though...i have felt kind of light headed and just plain weird...the swelling goes away and comes back..at first it feels kind of like a panic attack coming on but totally different, heart rate has stayed the same.. can panic attacks open the door for other problems?? arggh

i just looked in the mirror and noticed my pupils are rather large, in a lighted room, now i KNOW that is not normal.

Hi Oni

Anxiety will have an effect on the size of your pupils, as you get tense, then relaxed. On a bad day mine are up and down like yo-yo's.

Sounds like you've been doing OK though, just take it easy for a while, don't avoid anything and try to prevent it from happening again.

As for the tiredness and lumps in your neck, etc. Tiredness and such can be common symptoms of anxiety, but it could also be possible you have glandular fever, mumps, or something similar, a quick trip to the docs will tell you that though.

mico

Oni,

As Mico says when anxious and have adrenaline flowing all kinds of things become normal- big pupils being just one symptom to help you see better when you are fleeing.

Meg
    www.overcominganxiety.co.uk

You cannot conquer fear until you have learned what it is you're afraid of. The enemy is ignorance. Vivian Vance

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information