Page 3 of 95 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: New Start

Re: New Start

Hi Jim

Ive not read your previous posts but Ive been reading this one and your post reminds me of where i was 2 yrs ago. Got a flat from the housing association and moved in with 2 black bin liners of clothes and two lamps and two ornaments and my anxiety books lol.

It does take time but it wont be long until you get it the way you want it ..............no fridge or cooker sounds very familiar though

Thread title sounds good - very positive

Luv Darkangel

sorry about the fridge and cooker but pleased everything else seems to be going ok.
    Careful of the booze tho eh? (see, if I can lecture you then I will be able to take it from you if you remind me drinking aint the best!)
    happyone
    xx

I've been through some terrible things in my life, some of which actually happened.
    —Mark Twain

Thanks guys,

Had a really bad migraine come on earlier, couldn't even see for a while. It sent me into a bit of a panic but it wasn't my worst. Took some painkillers and feel much better now. I should have guessed really, lack of sleep, stress, drink, too many cups of tea and lack of proper food.

It's a bummer about the fridge and stuff, but at least I know I am going to get it at some point.

Have been looking at the mamouth task of painting the living room, might get started by filling the holes and sanding on saturday.

I really have to find out where a laundrette is near here, no washing machine is a pain and I'm down to my last set of underwear now. I'm gopnna start smelling soon if I don't find one. I could attempt some hand washing in the bath, but I don't have a drying rack yet so could be troublesome.

Jim

Hi Jimbo - your new home sounds great! Thought I'd just drop by with a

as you haven't got your cooker yet (hope it comes soon). Oh, and I baked a special cake for you too!!

and I thought you might like this for your mantlepiece!!
    Enjoy your new home!!!!

I can totally sympothise with the migraine mate! They are horrible aren't they! But at least you are feeling better now!

Yes I agree, at least you know the cooker and fridge will arrive at some point, hopefully it won't be too long!

At least painting the living room will keep you busy!

I had to laugh about you being down to your last set of underwear, I know it's not funny, but just the way you said it! Better find a launderette soon then eh! Before your clothes start taking themselves to get washed!

Hope you have a nice relaxing night tonight, and good luck with your therapy tomorrow, will be thinking about you. I have therapy too. Tell you what! You go to mines and I'll go to yours! We are so similar (not in looks, but with issues!) that they might not even notice the difference! But seriously, let us know how you get on hunny

Take care,

Lou xxx

Sounds good Lou, I seem to switch between hating and getting on with my therapist. I'm in a disliking mood about him at the moment, I know I'm going to get another lecture about drinking tomorrow. He is starting to really make me work hard now, doing all the paperwork etc.

Keep having thoughts about quiting cause I just don't think I'm going to get anywhere, but then I realise I am making progress, little by little.

My mind is going a bit now as I've taken my meds, so will be off to my nice new bed soon

GN all,

Jim

A good sleep in a proper bed was awsome. It's also enourmous, I haven't slept in a double since I lived at home years ago.

My migraine is still troubling me a bit this morning, have a bit of a dizzy headache.

Getting my usualy pre therapy anx now, but will be off in a bit.

Jim

Good luck hun and let us know how you get on!

Piglet

Therapy was kind of anoying today. He made me do a chain analysis of a bad night I had earlier in the week, but I couldn't really remember what happened properly so it seemed a bit pointless and was just going over stuff that had already been said many times before.

Then he did a guided imagery session which was quite relaxing at the time, but afterwards when he counted down and I opened my eyes I felt totally panicked for some reason.

I've got my CPN coming round this afternoon, should be fairly easy going compared to this morning... I hope.

Jim

I know what you mean about switching between liking and hating your therapist, me too I think it's just one of our issues hun, and hopefully this will get better with help. Does it happen with other people you know too? Other people you are close to? It does with me, so hopefully by working through these issues they won't be as bad. I'm glad he is making you work hard hun, I know that sounds harsh, but it's good for you, and sometimes we need a bit of a push eh, I know I do anyway! It's a long journey, but you are getting better, just stay with it. One day at a time

Glad you got a good sleep last night in your double bed. I have a double bed all to myself now, it's great, I don't have to fight for the covers anymore lol! My ex used to wrap himself up in the covers like a giant miniroll!

We have good days and bad days in therapy hun. But it all helps in the long run, just stay with it eh

How did you get on with your CPN?

Hope you have a nice relaxing night tonight, and another good sleep in your double bed

Lou xxx

Page 3 of 95 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread Information