Thread: My Journey thus far

My Journey thus far

So this all started with twitches. Then it went on I had floaters. My face went numb, I'm having trouble swallowing. I'm so afraid of everything, I have a panic attack almost every day. I've had an MRI on my brain, an EEG, 2 ultrasounds now I'm getting a VER test and a swallowing test done. I can't get any answers and it's taking too long. I feel like I'm dying but everyone keeps saying I'm not. But they don't know! I just want answers!! Anyways, anyone here who can relate?

Re: My Journey thus far

You are not dying. But you do have a disease. It's called anxiety and it sucks so bad I know but after all these tests if there was anything to find they would have found it.

Are you seeing anyone for your anxiety? I can definitely relate. I still have moments my anxiety flares up pretty bad. This isn't a disorder you can take a pill and be magically fixed. You can take medications that do help and you can go to therapy to help you retrain your mind to think and get tools to help you through attacks.

Thread Information