Thread: MS issues please help?

MS issues please help?

So over the past couple of weeks I've been really worried about MS. The symptoms I've had are:
    - cold burning sensations in hand and face, almost like cold needles are pricking me. This is especially aggravated by the wind
    - feeling tired 24/7
    - feeling more depressed than usual
    - frequent urge to urinate although I have just been. Almost like I never completely empty my bladder ( I also have to run to the toilet ) this one has been worrying me the most
    - after a hot bath I get tingly sensations all over back
    Please help or reply I am so scared my parents are away on holiday for a week and I have no one to talk too. I don't want to live like this ? Help

Re: MS issues please help?

Quote Originally Posted by sarah4856 View Post
    So over the past couple of weeks I've been really worried about MS. The symptoms I've had are:
    - cold burning sensations in hand and face, almost like cold needles are pricking me. This is especially aggravated by the wind
    - feeling tired 24/7
    - feeling more depressed than usual
    - frequent urge to urinate although I have just been. Almost like I never completely empty my bladder ( I also have to run to the toilet ) this one has been worrying me the most
    - after a hot bath I get tingly sensations all over back
    Please help or reply I am so scared my parents are away on holiday for a week and I have no one to talk too. I don't want to live like this ? Help
    Hello, sorry your going through some scary stuff right now. I never assume thing's, but I'm going to go out on the limb here. Did you go on line and look up the symptoms your experiencing and it came up to possibly be MS? Not going to say that it couldn't be so, but if your having those symptoms I would definitely have your parent's take you to the doctor and get checked out. I was diagnosed almost 11 years ago with MS. You will need to have much blood work to rule out other thing's, you will meed an MRI (make sure it's done by MS protocol guidelines) and you will need a spinal tap for a definite diagnoses. Prayers!

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Thread Information