Hi, I have 2 issues which I would like help on please. The other week I discovered a dent/dimple under my boob. Went to emergency doc who confirmed the dent and said she thought she could feel a lump which I couldn't feel. She was not reassuring in any way about what it could be other than cancer. I went private and got appt next day for mammogram and ultrasound. Breast surgeon said my lymph nodes were fine, he could feel no lump, mammo and ultrasound were clear and I have fatty breasts which I believe are good for detecting abnormalities?? He said there was no need for a MRI. But they didn't give me an explanation at to what the dimple could be caused by. I am 54 with biggish boobs and am overweight (in case that is relevant). So after initial euphoria, I am worrying that maybe they missed something and that something must be causing the dimple and why didn't they do the MRI. I would feel better if I knew why the dimple appeared!! I like facts

I had been prescribed some medication for my health anxiety which I decided to start taking last week although I hated doing it. On Saturday I ended up calling an ambulance as heart racing, pins and needles, sweating, faint and feeling really bad. Turns out to be a side effect of the pills so I have thrown them away. But how can I beat this health anxiety, it is starting to affect my marriage and I feel pretty wretched?

So if anyone can help with my 2 issues I would be so grateful