Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anybody hate sleeping?

Anybody hate sleeping?

Anybody here hate sleeping? Sometimes I drift off to sleep easy and other times I don't want sleep. Anybody else feel this way? There's so many other things I'd rather do than sleep.

Re: Anybody hate sleeping?

Eh, I used to be neutral about it. Then I got bad Anxiety/OCD.

Anytime where im doing nothing is a hard time, especially sleeping since my brain just goes into anxious mode. But not sleeping is way worse so I always go to bed at the same time generally.

Half the time I get to sleep quickly and the other half of the time it might take an hour, or a few if its one of those nights.

then dont go to bed early , then you can do anything you like i often dont go to bed till 2am plenty on the film channels

Quote Originally Posted by Juggar View Post
    Eh, I used to be neutral about it. Then I got bad Anxiety/OCD.

Anytime where im doing nothing is a hard time, especially sleeping since my brain just goes into anxious mode. But not sleeping is way worse so I always go to bed at the same time generally.

Half the time I get to sleep quickly and the other half of the time it might take an hour, or a few if its one of those nights.
    Hi Juggar I agree with this is so important for one to get a good nights sleep so your brain can take a well earned rest especially after a lot of stress the brain needs to recover Night time tv doesn't really cut it for me I have done it in the past and then trying to get to sleep is a nightmare on it it's own Cheers

Lord no, I love, love love sleep Me and my bed have a fabulous relationship lol. Not every night is great, I do tend to wake up a few times but in general I get straight back and clock up a good 7/8 hours. Bliss.

When my Anxiety is bad I hate to sleep, for some reason late at night my anxiety can feel alot calmer and I dread the morning of the 'another day worrying about stuff' feeling. But when my anxiety is good, I love sleeping!

Quote Originally Posted by ShaunRyder View Post
    When my Anxiety is bad I hate to sleep, for some reason late at night my anxiety can feel alot calmer and I dread the morning of the 'another day worrying about stuff' feeling. But when my anxiety is good, I love sleeping!
    When I read the thread title, this was my theory. I look forward to evenings as I feel better than I do in the mornings. When I am am at my most depressed, I fear sleep as it brings the morning around.

If you have a mental illness that gives you pain in the brain all day. and you hit what is called the golden hour at night time usually about 8pm , its when even you depression needs a rest, it dont make sence to go to bed and miss out on the small widow of bliss , i stay up has long has it takes to get some rest bite . if your feeling good a 10 o'clock then stay up dont go to bed when you feel good. IF you have taken a sleeper med then you have no choice ?????? aaaaaaaare but you have , take your sleeper later. if you go to bed at 12 am and sleep 6 to 8 hours. better than going at 8pm and sleeping mabye 6 hours and spending the rest of the night in the land of monsters.

Problem is I hate sleeping time and I wish I could function without sleep.

I use to enjoy a rest these days sleep is an inconvenience..

I would love to have a good sleep,sleep is my anxiety,thinking I won't sleep,so I don't.its torture.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information