Thread: really panicking about brain tumour right now, help!

Unhappy really panicking about brain tumour right now, help!

I'm so worried right now because for the past week I've been getting headaches on the right side of my head only.

Plus, I have noticed that in dim light, my right eye pupil is bigger than the other one. I looked it up and it said brain tumors can cause pressure on the eye and the pupil to dilate! I'm so worried because of this and the headache :(

The pupils always go back the same size in bright light though.

A few months ago I had a right sided headache and a right dilated pupil and I was very worried about a brain tumor. The headache went eventually, and since then I have got right sided headaches for about a week around my period but I have only noticed my big right pupil that one time.

If it was a brain tumor would it have got worse since a few months ago when I first had a headache and dilated pupil? because the headache went.

Another thing is that I have just woken up and the headache is there , which just points to a brain tumor :(

And my right eyebrow is lower than the left, and the eye sometimes looks droopier so this makes me very worried! On Google it says this is facial weakness, plus with my dilated pupil and headache is a Brain tumor! I'm finding it so hard to stay positive when I seem to have a brain tumor :(

I'm abroad right now so I can't go to a doctor or anything.

Online I have also found migraines can cause unequal pupils, and because the headache seems to get worse in bright light maybe it's this? Both pupils are reactive to light also.

Thanks!

Re: really panicking about brain tumour right now, help!

I get right sided headaches ... they are called neck headaches and caused by tension in your neck or bottom of your scalp where it joins your head. Try pressing that area for sore spots and massage them or see a physio or a massage therapist they really help and check your pillow too and sleeping position because if you wake up with a headache it's more than likely to be your pillow ... a brain tumour would cause other symptoms like balance and vision problems and headaches are not the main symptoms of a brain tumour

Thread Information