Thread: Wheezing when laying down , please help

Wheezing when laying down , please help

Hi there. I am a disaster and in full fledge panic mode. My doctor is over seas and won't be back until Friday, so thought I would ask here. I have zero signs of a cold and feel fine, but I feel like when I lay down i start to feel a cracklig in my chest and neck area when I take a deep breath. After a few deep breaths it goes away. I don't have a cough or anything. I have convinced myself this is lung cancer or some type of tumor. I have taken so Many deep breaths to try and hear the sound that I have made myself see spots!! It was really bad the other night we were on vacation and I got up and I could feel the mucus in my chest then after one breath it went away. I have been feeling this for a few weeks but it's really caught my attention now....I do have reflux occasionally. Other than that I have given myself days to live. Has anyone ever had this? Please help me.

Re: Wheezing when laying down , please help

Allergies and some post nasal drip perhaps?

Cancer is an uncontrolled growth of abnormal cells. It doesn't come and go nor does it stop once it starts.

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Thank you. It's so hard to think positive when you are convinced it's something terrible. I'm going out of town with my husband to a wedding tomorrow and I am so scared.

I have that and I have for YEARS. I am pretty sure it's reflux related but it's freaked me out and I've worried about lung cancer many times. However, I don't have that and either do you.

I sometimes get reflux so I am wondering if that's it. I don't feel sick at all but I can't stop thinking about it and wishing it would stop. Thank you for understanding !!

Thread Information