Thread: Accidentally ate moldy bread twice and feeling really sick and nervous.

Accidentally ate moldy bread twice and feeling really sick and nervous.

Hello everyone. So i'm just going to get right to it. I accidentally ate moldy bread. Potentially a lot of it. So im I'm high school and my mom insists she pack me my lunch. I always just have a turkey sandwich. My grandma gave us some of this weird bread that's covered in different types of nuts, and because we don't have anything else at the moment, my mom has been using that on my sandwichs.

Well yesterday while i was eating I noticed the sandwich tasted nasty, but I was so preoccupied with talking to my friends i didn't question it. I was super hungry and only had 20 minutes so I are the whole thing. Last night I felt really nauseous amd weak. No vomiting ir anything, but I had this weird stomach fullness feeling. I went to bed and felt fine this morning so I woke up grabbed my lunch and went to school. Well I was eating it and noticed the corner was covered in green mold.

Now I'm having a panic attack at school. I apparently ate quite a bit yesterday and ate a bit more today. Isn't some mold poisonous and cancerous? I'm in Earth Science class right now (I have free time today) and I'm totally freaking out. I feel so sick.

The worst part is I'm going to a convert with my cousin tomorrow. I already paid for my ticket and her parents rented a hotel for us amd everything. I'm just totally freaking out and dont know what to do. I'm scared I might even just die from the mold. Or ruin the concert for my cousin. My mom won't take me to the doctor because any time i mention it she screams at mw because i go to much (I have chronic ear infections) I'm just so upset right now.

If anyone could reply I would GREATLY appreciate it.

Re: Accidentally ate moldy bread twice and feeling really sick and nervous.

Hi I have ate loads of moldy bread try not to worry about it it's more to do with yeast extract etc try to relax and if things get bad some pepto bismul will certainly help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the reply it helps a bunch! I'll try some pepto if I start feeling sick again.

Nothing will happen done that by accident many times.

You will be okay I have eaten mouldy bread loads of times sometimes we dont see it on the bread and eat it , but nothing happens xx

I have eaten loads of mouldy food You'll be fine!

I too have been guilty of making my kids' packed lunch and using mouldy bread by accident. They've been fine. I've ate it too. Worst case scenario is youll vomit a bit. Honest don't worry. The worry is probably what's making you nauseous x

Thread Information