Thread: Anyone get crawling and the feeling of water dripping down your head. Ugh help!!

Anyone get crawling and the feeling of water dripping down your head. Ugh help!!

I have been getting weird sensations since my headaches and stress. It feels like water or blood is dripping down towards my forehead. I feel crawling and moving on my scalp( hopefully it's my scalp. Scared it's a brain tumor spreading around and I'm feeling it. Help. I'm looking it. crying and very scared.

Re: Anyone get crawling and the feeling of water dripping down your head. Ugh help!!

It's not a tumor! It usually for me has to do with muscles and neck and head tension. It sucks but is treatable. If you spend a lot of time hunched down that can cause it. Take some time to stretch your neck and move your shoulders!

Re: Anyone get crawling and the feeling of water dripping down your head. Ugh help!!

Thank you for your reply. It's very much appreciated.

Exactly, what they said. It is just muscles and nerves reacting. I was in the hospital trying to get that figured out myself about 2 months ago. Nothing to worry about!

Pinched nerve I get that after a long day of standing and bad posture

Thread Information