Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Broken and defeated

Re: Broken and defeated

I'm glad to hear you have made contact with them. I've had bad anxiety but not to the point of needing to be an in-patient so I don't know how that feels but I do know of the mixed experiences people have in those places. Some are tranquil, some are wards with daily violence (my local is the latter according to people I know who've had reletives in there).

The staff are trained to handle violence, as another member found when his brother was sectioned due to psychosis and assaulted the doctor, the response was "we're used to it". It's just part of their job. Maybe the nurse was caught by surprise, was havng a difficult time of her own or less experienced, I don't know, but they really wouldn't think anything of it.

I hope they can come up with some solutions to move you forward even a little bit because it can greatly help when you are at rock bottom. Please keep in touch with them and if you find yourself feeling worse, make contact.

@Catherine S well I half agree and half disagree and no I'm not going to throw any accusations at you about not understanding because to an extent you are right as I said I agreed that I hadn't fully surrendered and was looking for any reason to continue fighting another day.

Well regarding this I've been re-admitted to hospital and writing this from my phone. This thread can be deleted if mods see fit because I agree with Catherine that posting this where the majority of other members are suffering from anxiety and depression too may not have been the best idea but I think I said in a previous post I'm grasping at straws.

I hope they can balance my medication and put me in a better place. Maybe I'll chime in again in a few weeks but for now I should focus on recovering and stabilising. I just wanted to post this to allay any concerns I would have aroused I'm back in hospital and I'll continue to fight.

Elad,

All that matters is the support you need. This website is crammed with triggering threads, suicidal thoughts is just another one and as far as Admin have explained before they just don't want talk of methods but hopefully they can explain more.

I'm glad you are getting more support at this very difficult time. I just hope they can come up with some new ideas on how to support you going forward.

I'm glad you reached out to us here. Of course it is upsetting to think that someone wants to end their life. I for one am glad that you contacted someone, even a chat forum. There are many people that understand where you are right now. It is very difficult at times to communicate in written form and many times it is misunderstood. I don't intend on deleting anything, as I think its' important for people to realize we all suffer and we must not internalize everything we experience in life. Its part of the healing process. I wish the best for you and I'm glad you are in a good place right now.

Elad It will get better was in a very bad place (mindset wise ) over 6 months ago could see the light at the end of tunnel but could never reach it, it was a hard slog with many hurdles to jump but now things are better for me and they be will for you Just start believing it! Cheers

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information