I was putting away some yarn, I was sitting on the floor legs curled under me and my spine curved and stretched. I had to get up quickly. And as I did so at the center of my spine I felt like I had a ball. I tried standing up right and I just couldn't it felt like if I had a ball in between the vertebrae. I massaged the area and it was sensitive to the touch and then it felt a little swollen. I kept massaging then then ball sensation went away but I still feel some discomfort like if something is there. And I started getting cramps in my lower abdomen.
My mind is running. I know I shouldn't have sit down like that and now this happens. What's the right thing to do in this situation.?

The other day I also slept on the floor and my leg was in an awkward position so that still hurts. A lot so when I got up I wasn't really walking in a way to prevent more injury since I was left limping and putting more strain on one side of my back so it really hurt.

Is it something to be concerned about since it feels like I have a ball in my spine
?

---------- Post added at 03:45 ---------- Previous post was at 03:41 ----------

This is ridiculous right? I mean it could be I irritated something there. But my mind says it's something more. I have to battle in internal battle of worry or not and I hate it.