Thread: Lump in groin

Lump in groin

I'm not entirely sure why I'm posting this tbh. Off to the docs in an hour for an internal as been having blood in wee. Anyway, a couple of months ago I found a tiny pea sized lump in the crease in me groin. It was painless. Was unsure if it was a cyst or a lymph node. Anyway, stupidly, 2 nights ago I decided if it was a cyst then I should squeeze it. Woke up the next day and it clearly wasn't a cyst as its turned into something about an inch n a half in diameter, and is very tender and hard now. Also, further up the groin another swelling has appeared and that is tender. I am hoping they're linked, and that I've obviously aggravated the little lump so my lymph nodes are now responding. Anyway, I'm going to ask the doc when I'm there. I'm sick of going to the docs about "down below" issues tbh. On the phone to her she said "there's not much more we can do - you've had a urinary tract ct scan a few months ago". I just can't understand how there can be blood in my urine (not trace either, quite a bit of non-visible blood) and there not be anything wrong. Anyway, I'll let yous know what the doc says

Re: Lump in groin

Good Luck

Let us know how you get on

Well. The huge lump is a cyst and its a bloody huge cyst lol. Got some antibiotics to clear it. Hope it clears it soon as I'm off on holiday on Sunday

Blood in wee still, plus 1 she said. Got to hand in another sample after my hols (4th Sep) and if it is still positive then we will go from there. Panic mode activated!!!!

Thread Information