I fell asleep earlier, and slept about 90 minutes and woke up in what I guess was a half awake/half dream state. Sometimes when I wake up in the mornings the outside of my throat feels very very tight and squeezing.

I guess that happened earlier, and im not sure why but in this half asleep state, I cracked my neck while I was laying on the right side. I immediately had some pain, again was still half asleep. I didnt wake up until my left leg quickly felt numbish (I may also have been laying wrong though) and I panicked bigtime then..

Now just the left side of my neck is still sore around, I need to sleep more, but of course I googled, and a condition called vertebral artery dissection comes up, which is something that the news said could happen from going to the chiropractors (I already knew about it I think thats partially why I stopped going to mine), and then another random site about popping your neck said doing it too forcefully can lead to puncturing a blood vessel and potentially causing a stroke. (Basically the same as the chiropractor thing)

So now im really freaking out thinking maybe I damaged something in my neck like that.