Thread: Constant GAD/Anxiety Symptom Personal Experiences??

Question Constant GAD/Anxiety Symptom Personal Experiences??

I've suffered for 8 moths with really bad neoyrlogicsl anxiety symptoms (which convice me it's not just anxiety and something terrifying like MS). Some of the things I have experienced are whole left side body numbness, tingling sensations, muscle twitching, puns and needles, hand tremors, eye blurriness, cold feet and running water feeling. I've also had stomach related problems such as stomach acid, chronic sore throat, and a constant pain in my left side abdomen that feels like a lump even though nothing is there that I can physically feel. I've been to the doctor so many times for numerous tests (blood tests, neurological exams, MRI, endoscopy, spiromitary etc...) yet I never fully feel reassured and worry until I feel physically sick, cry and just want to sleep when I am feeling bad. I'm currently going through a really rough patch of health anxiety and have been diagnosed with GAD which makes every day so hard to think I'm okay and try not to concerntrate on the dark future I've sentenced myself to with this horrible anxiety.
    Really want to share my experience with physical anxiety symptoms and hopefully hear some of your experiences to in hope that we may find a little reassurance that we arnt alone.
    Amy

Re: Constant GAD/Anxiety Symptom Personal Experiences??

Quote Originally Posted by Healthworrier95 View Post
    I've suffered for 8 moths with really bad neoyrlogicsl anxiety symptoms (which convice me it's not just anxiety and something terrifying like MS). Some of the things I have experienced are whole left side body numbness, tingling sensations, muscle twitching, puns and needles, hand tremors, eye blurriness, cold feet and running water feeling. I've also had stomach related problems such as stomach acid, chronic sore throat, and a constant pain in my left side abdomen that feels like a lump even though nothing is there that I can physically feel. I've been to the doctor so many times for numerous tests (blood tests, neurological exams, MRI, endoscopy, spiromitary etc...) yet I never fully feel reassured and worry until I feel physically sick, cry and just want to sleep when I am feeling bad. I'm currently going through a really rough patch of health anxiety and have been diagnosed with GAD which makes every day so hard to think I'm okay and try not to concerntrate on the dark future I've sentenced myself to with this horrible anxiety.

Really want to share my experience with physical anxiety symptoms and hopefully hear some of your experiences to in hope that we may find a little reassurance that we arnt alone.

Amy

You definitely are not alone! I think most of us here, especially those with health anxiety have had many physical symptoms not to mention the many ways that panic can manifest itself. If you ever need an ear please feel free to drop me a message (I'm in the UK but am available at most times) I hope today hasn't been too bad for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But I have promises to keep,

And miles to go before I sleep. - Robert Frost

Thread Information