hi everyone just wondered if anyone else is going through the same thing as me,
Since my really bad panic attack back in October 2016 there not a single day that I don't feel normal or back to myself ! thankfully I have got better and can deal with things better than I did a couple months ago but right now I have a fear of fainting if I don't eat !

It will feel like my blood pressure has suddenly dropped (not sure whether it actually has or not) and then I know the only way for it to rise again is by eating so I have to eat something straight away I feel light headed and shaky it's recently started happening as soon as I feel hungry I have to eat or when I leave the house I have to make sure I drink loads of water and have something to eat even taking out a snack with me just in case . It's even causing me to put on weight . I do want to go and see my doctor about this but don't no if I'm just being silly.
I also have absolutely no friends not even 1 I was home schooled because of my anxiety so I've never really had friends I feel lonely and bored I want to make friends but first of all I don't no how to I recently started a new job only three days a week which I never thought I'd be able to do after my panic attack but most of the people are older than me there and secondly I don't want to make friends because of my anxiety and awkward social anxiety.