Thread: To quote Anastasia. I'm sick and tired of always being sick and tired

To quote Anastasia. I'm sick and tired of always being sick and tired

I'm so fed up of being 'constantly dying' I woke up at 7:30 today, it's 8:03 and so far I've had to convince myself I've not had a stroke and a heart attack!! I'm so tired of this crap! It feels like I'm going insane! Cbt kicked in but it's the intial panic it just drains me. I woke with a sore wrist. A sore bloody wrist and my anxious mind is immediately telling me it's a stroke! What the hell!! Somebody please make a magic potion we can all take and get in with out lives!!

Re: To quote Anastasia. I'm sick and tired of always being sick and tired

Quote Originally Posted by Debden View Post
    I'm so fed up of being 'constantly dying' I woke up at 7:30 today, it's 8:03 and so far I've had to convince myself I've not had a stroke and a heart attack!! I'm so tired of this crap! It feels like I'm going insane! Cbt kicked in but it's the intial panic it just drains me. I woke with a sore wrist. A sore bloody wrist and my anxious mind is immediately telling me it's a stroke! What the hell!! Somebody please make a magic potion we can all take and get in with out lives!!

If you ever find a magic potion let me know, I'll be there!

But in all seriousness what your doing, fighting back and being able to see how silly some of the links the anxious mind can try and put together - is one of the best I have found and the closest I can get to normality. I'm still pretty new here so I don't know if this sort of thing would have previously caused you to spiral or have a full blown panic but either way your doing great to get it under control and fight for your life without it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But I have promises to keep,

And miles to go before I sleep. - Robert Frost

Re: To quote Anastasia. I'm sick and tired of always being sick and tired

I feel your pain, in the last week I've had Jaundice caused by either Pancreatic/Liver Cancer. Leukemia/Lymphoma and yesterday I thought I was having a heart attack.

It's a horrible way of life and I've battled for years if you do find the key to getting over this please let me know.

The good thing is you are using your CBT and trying to rationalise it, hang in there!

Thread Information