Thread: Update,been to the doctor

Update,been to the doctor

Hiya just thought i'd update you all,i finally got so sick and tired of evrything that today i went to the doctor and took a complete lst of symptoms with me.The doc was fab but i'm totally freaked,he thinks my migraines?arent migraines at all and thinks i have symptoms of temporal arthritis,i've got to have 3 different blood tests and have been referred to ent for my tinnitus which i've had for years but has been changing lately.
    Also my Gt Nan,Nan,Mum,Sis and Me all have lumps on the back of our neck which he has never seen run so commonly in a family line so thinks we may have Fibromyalgia so i've been refferd to Orthopeadics.
    Its really good that hes doing all this but i feel so freaked,also when i was in the docs i came over really funny which has been happening lately,my Tinnitus got REALLY loud,i went partly deaf in that ear and went all scew wiff and that totally freaked me out.
    I just kinda feel a bit numb right now cos i really thought that most of the things i worry about arent anything and to find out that there COULD be something wrong has really really shook me up.
    xx

Re: Update,been to the doctor

Hello Danuella !
    Great - this is all positive stuff - your GP has taken a real interest in your symptoms and is doing all the right things to check them out. This is a very positive step forward. No wonder you've been feeling so poorly with all these things going on at the same time. None of this is life threatening stuff, and can all be treated. When you know exactly what's going on you can deal with it - this will reduce your anxiety considerably. Now you are in control.
    Be kind to yourself

Re: Update,been to the doctor

It is good your GP is being so thorough.

I wouldn't worry about the temporal arthritis, this is VERY rare in a young person, its usually people over 50-60 yrs of age. It affects the eyes if I remember correctly. I am sure that will not be what you have. I bet all your are suffering with is TMJ which tinitus is a symptom of. I have very bad tinitus and tmj at the moment, all due to stress.

The funny turn you had was panic/stress, anxiety causes tinitus aswell. I get it when im very worried and stressed. Going to the dr is a very stressful situation at times.

Well done you for going, try not to worry. I bet your bloods will be fine, try not to think anything negative unless you get a bad result which im sure you are not going to.

Thread Information