Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: uncomfortable feelings in my chest

Re: uncomfortable feelings in my chest

Hi Sarah,

My 21 year old daughter(who also has a baby) has been getting chest pains for the last month, she has been told by the doctor its an inflammation and got anti-inflammatory tablets.

I hope your feeling better soon.

Shaz x

Hi Sarah

Iv suffered from this on and off for a few years. I often get the pain in the arm to. My doctor has told me many times it tension because im so anxious.

I get so scared cause i think im gonna have heart attack and it just makes pain worse.

take care

love mandiex

Sarah - sorry to state the obvious.
    Did you know your stomach is behind your left breast and lower ribcage?
    Hopefully it could be wind / acid indigestion.
    It took me a long time to belive that indigestion was in that area - on tv they show heartburn etc in the middle of the chest - Not always so.
    Some chest pain is a muscle contraction like a "stitch" usually thought of when we run. Actually 'just'?????? a palpitation.
    Hope this helps
    June

Hi sarah i have this too and i wake up every morning like i have slept with a weight across my chest and upper back and certain areas are tender to touch then as soon as i get up i get pains across my chest and in my left breast, this seems to get worse two weeks before my period. I too have had 3 ecgs and blood tests and keep being told its anxiety. I am still waiting for mine to go cos im sure it is a muscular thing, some days are worse than other so i do sympathise. I have four children and worry about my heart since my dad had a quadruple bypass in his forties and i am reaching that age now. Hope u feel better soon.

Hello Sarah.I'm new on here but i know what your going through as i've suffered from anxiety/panic attacks for 25years without the need for drugs.I've had the same sympton what your experiencing in your chest for the past week or so but i put mine down to losing 2 freinds quite suddenly whereby it's triggered my anxiety off.I don't know if your an active sort of person but just try some form of exercise be it walking,jogging,cycling when the time permits you as you have a child to look after.It will do wonders for your mental + physical state hence my need for no medication even though i still suffer form it.Stay positive + good luck.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information