Thread: pelvic/low abdominal pain

pelvic/low abdominal pain

hi all,
    for several months now ive been getting pelvic/low abdominal pain.at 1st i put it down to just having a baby and a long and hard labour but then it seemed as though i had it everyday.i have since had several tests and scans and also a laporoscopy done but they all show nothing wrong.for the last 6 weeks its been much better however the last week ive had the pain nearly everyday,its not pain mega painful but im aware of the aching.its right behind my pubic bone,my bikkini line and around my hips and very tops of my legs.its a real ache rather than a cramping.im back at the consultant for a check up on tuesday but i just wish i knew why i had this and im wanting to know if anyone else has anything similar as i feel its just me and that somethings wrong even though ive had tests.

its the worry thats driving me mad.

thanks for reading this

Re: pelvic/low abdominal pain

I have had exactly the same thing and had a scan but that showd nothing - i'm scared of having a lap and my gyni said it may not show anything up anyway. I think worrying prob does make it worse. If you've had a scan and or a lap i wouldn't worry too much - there is something called chronic pelvic pain which means you get pain/ache etc but tests show nothing up. I get the same thing as you but its also more of an uncomfortable feeling like almost an itchy twinge deep inside? You shoul reassure yourself you've had a lap and that would've shown anything up. x

Re: pelvic/low abdominal pain

I am 7 montsh since having my last baby and things are defintely still settling back into place etc. Things get so stretched out that it takes atleast a year or more to go back to pre-pregnancy.
    The fact you had a lap and things were ok is very reassuring.

Thread Information