Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can anyone relate to this please?

Can anyone relate to this please?

Hello again.
    Don't suppose i have doing TOO badly just lately, but i still feel the same.
    I suppose the dizziness is a little bit better but still comes in waves where everything moves quickly and i lose my balance. Will be getting the results of my MRI scan's on 4th July so another 4 weeks to wait again!!
    Panic attacks have lessened but i still get the anxiety.
    What i really wanted to ask was that i am still getting the unreality, feelings of doom, feelings of being in a daze, not really here and as if i just 'zone out'. I don't get 'all day' unreality anymore, just comes in waves, but it is sometimes as if everything turns inward to myself all of a sudden. Can anyone understand and relate to what this feels like, because it is horrible?
    Angiebaby.x

Re: Can anyone relate to this please?

yes, love. I get it too

I can relate to that 100%...everything you just said. That being 'zoned out' that makes me feel im going mad. I get dizzy, I feel the impending doom, too. xx

Isn't it difficult???!!!!
    I find this very hard to deal with and continue to try and live a 'normal' life. I still go to work, don't know how i do it, can't remember most of it and yes, it does frighten the life out of me at times. I try to just carry on and on and on, but it's very hard.
    Today is Saturday, lovely day, with my family, not at work, should be a great day right? So why have i had such a bad unreality day? It just makes no sense whatsoever. I hate this so much and it's really ruining my life.
    Glad to know you are not alone though, thankyou very much for your replies.x

Hiya
    that unreality thing is so spooky - but it does go away.
    I had it i a shopping mall really badly once and it really freaked me. I did read somewhere that it is a slightly protective brain mechanism when you are in extreme anxiety because it is your brain trying to protect you from extremem fear. I think it is a form of what happens to people involved in bad accidents or situations. If you look at it like that, maybe it will go away more quickly.

I totally hear how you are feeling because my life is a nightmare right now - and for no real reason at all.

Everything in my life is great apart from this 'illness'. Dizzy and palpitations all the time, nausea - rubbish isn't it all?

Take care x

Hi

I get the worse feeling of unreality when I'm off work and trying to relax, I think I feel better at work cos I just dont have the time to think about it all as much. It is a terrifying feeling and I've had it for 2 years now but it has got better as time has gone on.

Joanna

I feel like this too, I feel like I have stepped out of my body and watching myself go through the motions.

Yes me too, its not much fun is it and I feel people can see how spaced out I look.

I get the unreality thing alot. It is the most awful feeling.I find not only does it make me feel so spaced out, it also gives me confusion where i forget words, or how to spell. I dont trust my judgement when i am like this. I cannot concentrate. I took my son to school this morning and the playground was so noisey, similar to the sounds in a swimming pool. I felt so detached from it all. some times i dont believe this can be anxiety as no one has told me it is. Dont know what to think.

Josephinex

I know exactly, was noisy here earlier with the kids and visitors and my brain was very overloaded! My ears were going crazy. Horrible.
    This is the thing that i am struggling with big time.
    The other two close runners up are high pulse, especially after eating and also ectopic heart beats. The dizziness and the ectopics have got a little better over the past month, but i'm still really struggling right now.
    Thanks for all the replies guys, good to know that you are not alone.x

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information