Thread: Alot of symptoms need help or advice

Unhappy Alot of symptoms need help or advice

Hello, i just got my anxiety problems a week ago any advice would help. So im 18 years old and got alot of stress in my life. Lack of self-confidence, in the way i think im ugly and i will die alone and stuff like that. I never had an girlfriend, and i dont feel comfortable in large crowds of people so i dont go out often. I usually stay at home playing videogames. So problems started a week ago. I think i got panic attack, waking up in the middle of night multiple times, lump in throat, dry mout, hyperventilation. Next morning i just felt lump, and kinda felt sometimes shallow breathing. It was hard to fell asleep but when i do i didnt woke up multiple times. Then as the days past i started waking up again, like i stopped breathing, multiple times. Got scared and rushed to hospital. Lungs and hearth ok, they said its probably stress and maybe thyroid hormons. So then new sympthom cane. I felt like i stopped breathing even when im not sleeping. So now im focused on my breathing and its causing me a problems. Also my tongue feels strange. Is this normal for anxiety disorder? Im really scared and cant stop thinking about it. Any advice would help.

Welcome to No More Panic!

Hiya UnhappySteven and welcome to NMP

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way

nolite te basstardes carborundorum

KK77 is offline NMP Complaints Mismanagement Controller

Re: Alot of symptoms need help or advice

Sorry to hear you're suffering badly right now. Anxiety and panic can really mess with your life so treatment is important - usually with meds and/or CBT/psychotherapy.

NMP also recommends a free online CBT programme which you might find useful:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=206554

Welcome to NMP and hope you feel better soon.

Never Surrender, Comrade

Re: Alot of symptoms need help or advice

Hey Steven. All of the above sounds horrible and I'm sorry you've had to go through it.

The breathing symptoms above are things I've never experienced personally so I can't really give any advice on that, but I know exactly how it feels to have no self confidence and have low self esteem... you are not alone buddy.

I hope someone who has similar symptoms to you can help you with coping mechanisms etc but for everything else is you wanna talk drop a message.

Take care

Jay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Information