Hi guys.. I am new to the group. I had a panic attack last to last month in mid of a movie.. First time in my life.. I am 27.. It was sudden panic, shortness of breath.. I controlled it somehow.. And then it was hard for me to go to sleep as I was still in panic but somehow managed to sleep.. Next morning, I was weak and depressed..
Again next night I had a fear that I will sleep and will have a panic attack again.. I had a fear from heart palpitation and shortness of breath.. And here it came- worst night of my life. Struggling to breath- full of panic..
Slept at 5AM in the morning..
Went for Blood tests and the reports came fine.. But the whole week it was hard to me to believe that I will sleep.. It became fine and another week I was absolutely fine.. And then again- heart palpitation and I went into panic.

I started searching on the internet and came across some dangerous health problems- health problems related with the symptoms. I was terrified.. Its been 2 months now. I have recovered a lot because I am strong.

But, now I am struggling with health anxiety (I think) and Sleep anxiety because I feel whenever I will sleep my heart will start pounding and I will have shortness of breath. I do sleep in half an hour struggling but somedays its hours. It has never become that worse but its always there.

Also, I have a lot of stress in my life- Monetary. But I was never too weak like I am now. I feel depressed. Heavy chest, dont want to talk much. Sometimes short breath- its more of a short breath feeling than really breathlessness..

I just want to know- Is it going to be there forever now? What kind of anxiety is this? I never had any chest pains, muscle pains.. I just have palpitations, breathlessness, fear, sad mood, tingling in feet and upset stomach sometimes. What is that I am going through exactly?

Please help me guys :(