Hello all. I have been on seroxat for some seven years and weaned off down to 2.5 mls liquid. Recently my anxiety/panic returned and after a while my GP suggested upping seroxat to 5mls liquid. Well, i struggled with it for a week and it made me so ill increasing it. I even had muscle spasms. Felt terrible. So went back down to 2.5 mls again. Am now increasing slowly and am at 3mls. My worry is that what i experienced before when increasing may well have been SEROTONIN SYNDROME. I am absolutely petrified that increasing again will make me really ill again. I have read up on serotonin syndrome and of course anxiety takes over and i am now petrified. Im convinced i will die. I am also taking .5mg lorazepam three times a day. All this together is convincing me that i am on the slippery slope to serotonin syndrome 'again' even though im not sure it was that before. I mentioned it to my mental health team and they sort of brush it off. I have severe ME and so am very hypersensitive to meds anyway. All i want to know is that i am safe. Any advice please ? Thank you.