Thread: Does anyone here have low B12?

Does anyone here have low B12?

A new result from yet another blood test have come in. Bulribin is fine and so is the liver test. But B12 were low and the doctor want me to call.
    I am not asking anyone for diagnosis here, because that would be wrong, but if there are other here with low vitamin B12 as I wonder if that has been the cause of my problems all along. Perhaps I have been mad goose chasing reassurance from the worst case scenario that is pancreatic cancer, or pancreatitis or something wrong woth the liver.
    Been googling, anxious as I am and found that my symptoms DO match low vitamin B, but that it feels extra bad now; tingling in muscles all over the body, especially in the stomach. So I wonder: are there anyone here with a low B12 excperience here?

Re: Does anyone here have low B12?

I posted this morning not sure if you have read my post but I'm iron deficient and very low on B12, I have been given an iron supplement and a B12 supp. ( Benelox) to take for three months , not sure why I'm low and will have to get re tested n 3 months to see if levels have changed, go see doc you will most prob be given a supplement to get your levels back to a normal level

Thread Information