Thread: Update 'pile' problem

Update 'pile' problem

Okay so got a bit of an update, I went to the doctors as I was panicking about these dry black small marks I kept seeing on my fingers after wiping which I was worried was blood but apparently it's not even though I still don't know what it is but anyway, my doctor said I don't have piles I have irritated skin around that area which is causing symptoms of piles and ever since I started using this pile cream I've been seeing these small black marks on my fingers and I usually see about 1 or 2 of them each time or I did until I stopped using the cream at least, any ideas on what these marks could be? I told my doctor about them and she wasn't alarmed because I don't have black tar stools or anything like that and I'm 19 so it's too unlikely to be worried but I'm still curious and a bit nervous about it tbh since the pile cream is white not black so if anyone can give me an idea what it was would be very helpful, thanks.

Re: Update 'pile' problem

Just to close this, it wasn't coming from me, the black marks were coming from door handles around my house as there's specks of ink on them.

It's amazing how irrational the HA mind can be...

Curious though... how/why is there ink on the door handles?

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

I know it can be very very convincing that the big C is the reason when stuff like this happens when in the end it's just another case of HA, too bad i've had a comeback on it recently. And it's not ink it's just this stuff put in the handles so it turns properly since it was getting stuck, not fully sure what it is myself but nevermind.

Thread Information