Hi everyone
If i am here it is because i have a very weird symptome that I Cant explain myself and that i feel every DAY for 3 months now, i couldnt find any information in french so i m trying here, hoping that, i am not the only one :

So, my problem is, I feel like i am always breathing TOO MUCH AIR or no air AT ALL. Thats why i dont find anyone with this, it is the opposite of a feeling of suffocation, i just feel like I do not breath. It is very very scary. I do not live anymore. I cant do anything. Of course, sometimes I think/ i feel it so much about it that i got panic attack, tbh almost every day.

I ve seen 5 doctors in 3 months. But I feel like they are not searching enough. But i dont know anything about health so i probably shouldnt say that...!! But the struggle is so real i cant believe it is just me !! most of the time they use their stethoscope and i got one blood test.

Anyway.. i do not take any meds, but i saw a psychiatrist, who gives me one ad and one anti anxiety, that i might take soon, even tho im afraid, because, truly i dont live anymore, its surviving.

thanks you