I was on invega for 3 months & was treated off of it because I was misdiagnosed. The medication made me feel numb emotionally and gave me horrible tremors. I got off of them but still felt numb. My doctor thought it might be depression since I'd just lost my mother several months ago but I didn't believe that it was since I usually feel my emotions very strongly so I took 2 and realized I usually feel my emotions very strongly & decided to test my theory out by waiting a couple more days & luckily I got a happy day where I was myself. I was still forgetful from the invega but I was cheerful and hyper and talkative...the normal me. The next day I had to go to the doctors and I'd just gotten called out on not taking my medication by my sister so I took it. It made me feel numb and foggier than just the withdrawals from the invega and since I'm forgetful I'm less talkative. Since I only took 3 I'm thinking the side effects shouldn't last too much longer. I want my intuitive, hyper ADHD self back. I'm nearing the 3 months of withdrawals from invega on October 18th. I was unable to create from the invega and right before I took my last citalopram I had the urge to paint. I should add that my doctor & I quit the medication and I was only on 10mg. I just hate how much these medications have changed me from me being an outgoing, intuitive artist to a hermit.